Thursday, June 12, 2008

I love to find quotes that lift and inspire me. I found this one the other day and will share with you. It is by Ralph Waldo Emerson. . . "Each moment of life has its own beauty....a picture which has never been seen before and which shall never be seen again." I have pondered on this and realize I don't always appreciate the newness of each day and for that matter each moment. I go through my days and weeks and months and soon years not really appreciating what I have seen and what I have experienced. I sometimes feel like my life is so mundane, nothing new and exciting. And that all I ever face is problems. That isn't true! My life is unique and only one of a kind. . . it is my life, my minutes, my hours, my days, months and years. All belonging to me a gift from my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ. I need to appreciate the mundane, the everyday rituals, and rights of life. Taste and savor my world and my life. I shall never pass this way again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails