Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stepping into Blog world

This is my first adventure into the world of blogging. I really don't know what I am doing. But I do enjoy reading other blogs. I will invite my family and friends to go on this adventure with me. Each day I will write of the dailiness of my life. Nothing exciting just the normal routine of life. Mine is a little different in some respects and hopefully my blog friends will notice the differences in my daily life compared to theirs. Each is unique to that person. And that is what makes life so interesting is uniqueness. I will enjoy each new day and each experience I write about, whether it is new or just the same as yesterday. As I see it each new day is a new adventure. KJ

1 comment:

JoeandKimCarter said...

Karie! You go Girl! This is going to be so fun! Once you get it figured out, maybe I'll start doing it too!!!
Hugs and Kisses from Ohio!
Kim =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails