Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I had a wonderful Christmas, although I am glad it is over! We are beginning a New Year and I wish the best for everyone. I am looking forward to the new beginnings of a new year. Some of the things I want to do are:
Enjoy life more, stop complaining!
Pay attention to the little pleasure of life. It doesn't take much to make me smile.
Spend more time with people. Living alone is NOT good! Believe me!
Cherish my family more. . . . I am blessed to have them so close to me and they love me. Even with all my imperfections.
Sing out loud, it makes me feel good. Especially at Church.
Just live my life, the way it is. It is good, it is mine.

I came across this little bit of wisdom and I am passing it on to you
May the sun bring you new Energy by day
May the moon softly restore you by night
May the rain wash away your worries
May the breeze blow new Strength into your being
May you walk through the world and know it's beauty all the day of your life.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails