Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY EASTER







I am wishing everyone a Happy Easter a few days early. I will be celebrating the Spring break and Easter weekend in beautiful Kanab, Utah with my brother and his family. I will have lots of pictures to post when I get back. And I am sure lots of stories to tell.
I am still busy, busy doing lots of crafty and sewing projects. I am showing you just a couple of them as I wish you a Happy Easter. Someday I hope to have the picture taking down. My pictures don't look very good. Some of the bloggs I follow show their projects and they look so nice. Mine projects are prettier in real life. I don't get the lighting right or something. I will just keep practicing. They say practice makes perfect.
I love Easter! Without Easter the world would be so bleak and without hope. Easter reminds me of newness of life and the great message of life after death. And a glorious life it will be. It reminds me that those I love are watching over me, and cheering for my success in life. All of my hopes and dreams will be fulfilled on that beautiful Easter morning when I meet my Savior and He wipes away my tears and allows me to be with my loved ones. The Great Redeemer, Jesus Christ gives freely to eveyone Resurrection. . . and eternal life.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Easter to you too! I love all your projects. I was thinking about you this last weekend because of the scrapbook expo. Did you go?

I'm glad you are bloging again. Have a great weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails