Saturday, April 24, 2010

Treasures Found

It is Saturday and I am rarin to go! Been to DI and found some real treasures. Then off to Wal-Mart for spray paint, and Real Deals for more treasures. I hope to have pictures for you on Monday of the transformation of my treasures. You see I have been reading all these craft/homemaking blogs and it has inspired me with new ideas for my home. I spend a lot of time at home and I love to be a homemaker. Re-decorating and doing new things is my passion. I guess you would call me a "Nester". My little patio needs to be freshened up for the sunny season ahead, and I need to redo rooms in my little home. It drives me crazy because I have to have white walls! I am a color person. . . . white walls is like a blank canvas, it says "do something with me". I have lots of ideas, now I just have to implement them. . . . . that is the trick. Hopefull I will have pictures of my completed projects. I always forget to take the before pictures. You can really see the transformation in the befores.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Sunday I give my first lesson to the Laurels. I am excited. It is on Temple Marriage. I have a cute hand-out for them. I will have to take a picture of it and post it also. I am sure you will hear from me about my experiences teaching these adorable girls. I only have two right now, one will come in May. But the two I have will leave at the end of the summer. They are college bound.
Speaking of college bound. My Joel has decided to go to Snow College and play football. He didn't get a scholarship but he is "walking on". I can hardly stand the thoughts of him leaving for college. He is my baby grandchild. I helped raise him. . . It is hard sometimes to watch the passage of time. . . the older they get the older I get! Can't get off on that subject, I will be crying! And I have projects to get started on. I am off to spray paint . . . . .

1 comment:

Susan Carlson said...

I loved your lesson to the Laurels. You are an excellent teacher and the Spirit was so strong. Let's go treasure hunting together! Call me next time you head out and I'll meet you there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails