Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Emma's 4th Grade End of Year Program

Me and my granddaughter Emma. How sweet it is to be her Grandma!
I know you can not see my granddaughter Emma in this picture, but I had to post it. It is so typical of all the little programs going on right now in thousands of schools as the school year 2009/2010 comes to an end. The youngsters performing for parents, grandparents and family and friends. Singing, dancing and showing the things they have learned this year. Emma's program was titled "Utah-This Is The Place To Be".
In 4th grade they learn Utah history.
I am so proud of my ancestry. Emma and my other grandchildren are 9 generation Latter-Day Saints. Our ancestors were among the first pioneers coming to Utah. They were the early settlers of the many mountain valleys and desert towns. They forged the way for those of us today to live in the great comfort of the Mountain West.
I love Utah!
There is not another place I would rather be to live my life, raise my children, grandchildren and enjoy my family and friends.
Utah is The Place

Emma Kay.
She is so gentle and kind. She has a tender heart and is very loving
She is very creative, and smart. She does very well in school. She is a little shy, and likes to giggle a lot. She is a good softball player and plays 1st base on her team.
This is her diorama for her Utah History project. She reported on the habitat of the Black Bear.

My life is full and blessed. . . . with 9 grandchildren 4 children and their spouses, how could I not be? A lot of activities going on this week and next. Also this weekend is Memorial Day weekend.
Little Zada is graduating from Kindergarten on Friday. (Where has the last year gone?) "Little" Joel graduates from high school and then there are all the ones in-between. My youngest grandchild is Little Maya, she moves to the next level of pre-school. . . . . Oh dear they are growing up, and leaving Grandma in their dust. . . . I don't know what I will do when the day comes I have no one in sports or other extra activities. Surely that day will never come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails