Sunday, May 30, 2010

My LDS Seminary Graduate

My Grandson Joel graduated from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Seminary today. I am so proud of Joel. He is an amazing youngman. As a grandmother you could not ask for a sweeter, kinder grandchild than Joel. He is my first-born grandchild. He is very special to me. He lived with me for the first three years of his life. His time with me during those years are a very cherished memory of mine.
He is a blessing! Joel was only 6 weeks old when his Grandpa, my husband. Lloyd died. Joel was sent to help heal our family and show to us the loving mercy of a kind and loving Heavenly Father. That little baby brought so much joy to my family.
Watching him grow has been one of the many joys of my life.
Joel's mommy is my daughter. She is a great mommy. She is devoted to her 2 sons and her husband. Her life is centered in Jesus Christ and her family. Joel's daddy is a great daddy. He too is devoted to his 2 sons and his wife. They are a beautiful family with love and devotion.

I love my grandson Joel and I love these things about him:
He has a tender and gentle spirit.
He loves me
He loves his Mom and his Dad
He is devoted to his brother Andrew
He looks up to his Uncle Mat
He has a special place in his heart for his other 2 uncles
He has a cute sense of humor
He knows just the right things to say
He is polite and shows good manners
He loves the Lord Jesus Christ
He wants to serve a mission for the Church
He has good values
He is willing to do good for others
He is a youngman of integrity

I could go on and on about Joel. Suffice it to say he is a good boy!
I have loved watching him as he has grown-up. I look forward to watching the new chapters of his life. . . . I know there is so much more to come. More joy, more love, more pride
More JOEL. . . .






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails