Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some Odds and Ends

Some odds and ends of things I like and things I really LOVE! I love Jared! He is my youngest grandson. He is the only one to carry on the Lloyd Jackson family name. . . . that is a big responsibility for him. In fact he is the last generation to carry the Jackson name for his great-grandfather. He is so cute in his new glasses. At first he wouldn't let me take his picture, but now he is ok with it. He is so loving. He always has a big hug for me no matter where we are. I love my little Jared!
I love lions! With a Dad who has the name of Leo and a son with the middle name of Leo, and I graduated from Payson High whoes mascot is the Lion, how could I not love lions. But this little lion is one of the cutes lions there is. Her name is Maya. No she is not a lioness, she is a Lion! In her "pretend" world she is a lion. She has the moves, the actions and the roar of a lion. She loves lions, and watches every movie that has a lion in it. But she is a timid lion and ever so shy!


I love babies feet! Have you really ever thought about how sweet and cute babies feet are? I love to smoother them in kisses. I love when a baby discovers their feet. They play with them, they have them in their mouth, they babble to them. . . . Oh, how I miss my little babies feet!

I like the Eiffel Tower. . . I just do! I have never been there. The closest to seeing the Eiffel Tower I have seen is in Las Vegas. I will never get to France to see the real Eiffel Tower, but that doesn't matter to me I still like the Eiffel Tower.
I have many more things I love, these are just a few.
I am leaving you today with the wisdom of a very great woman, Mother Theresa. I think she is now a Saint, which would only be right for such a person who gave so much love to the world.
May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your sould the freedom to sing, dance and praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us. . . . .



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails