Monday, May 3, 2010

Work In Progress

Remember the little table I spray painted a while back?
This is it decorated at the end of my kitchen.
My two little helpers. . . We are going to "prime" the $10 headboard. Grandma can't seem to tell them "no you can't help". What is it with being a Grandma, and saying no?


The $10 headboard i found at DI. It is in very good condition. I am going to paint it blue.




The Spring wreath on my front door.


Takes time to get things done. I am excited to get my headboard done, and get my bedroom the way I want it. I have so many ideas. I do have the time, I just have to get myself going.
I don't think I have told you about staying with my great-aunt Colleen. What a wonderful time. I visited with other relatives, Aunt Diane and Uncle Jerry. My cousins Joan, Claudia, and Janie. My Aunt Colleen and Janie are the DI queens. They are always finding furniture treasures. They have a little business and sell their painted furniture. They sell three times a year. They are having their spring sale this weekend. I hope I can go to it. I have their blog listed on my side-bar. We-do-re-dos is their blog. They have darling things. Me and Aunt Colleen made a trip to the Provo DI. I did find me some treasures! If I lived closer to my Aunt and cousin I would help them paint. I love finding and re-purposing furniture. I will post again with picture of the finished headboard project. Antique Blue is what I am thinking.
Did I tell you Blue is my favorite color? Well it is. . . Because it is the color of the sky and the color of my Daddy's eyes! My Daddy had the most beautiful blue eyes. And that is why I love blue.
I won't be painting tonight. . . it is Dancing With The Stars! There are priorities in this life you know. W0000000 also I have to watch the Jazz this week. They just have to beat the Lakers. I DO NOT like the LA Lakers! I cheer for whoever they are playing against....GO JAZZ!









1 comment:

Susan Carlson said...

I can't wait to see it when it is done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails