Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting To Know Karie

I have been so busy these past few days.
It is Girls Softball Season, Tournament Time!
I have 2 granddaughters that are on the same team
Playing for the Championship!
So my evenings are spent at the ball park. . . . Ya just gotta love it!
And. . . . .
I during the day I have been working on "things"
I showed you my black shelf
Well. . . . .
I need to decorate the wall that it is on.
So. . . . .
I am busy getting things ready for the decorate.
Plus. . . . .
I have been working on 4th of July things.
Someone recently ask me some question
Just general things about ME
I thought you might like to know some of my answers. . . .
What are some of your favorite childhood memories?
I have lots of them.
Even though my childhood was difficult because
I didn't have a mother. . . . I had a happy secure childhood
I was surrounded with people that loved me
Good people
My maternal grandmother, Grandma Dot
was a saint. I lived with her and she was so calm and easy going.
She truly loved me.
My paternal grandparents, Granny and Papa
were wonderful and loving to me also.
I spent a lot of time with them.
I lived next door to my maternal great-grandpa, Trum
He was so fun and easy going.
I was surrounded with lots of uncle and aunts who were protective of me
Always a house and backyard full of cousins.
My growing up years were fun!
What situations or things defined you as a woman?
Again lots of things made me who I am today.
Of course the many loses I have experienced
starting at a very young age.
My strong values come from my wonderful family
I chose good friends, who have been lifetime friends
and they are good people with good values.
My religion and my strong Faith in a Living God
and His Son Jesus Christ
have most definately defined me.
All of my experiences and my great up-bringing
and being surrounded with good expamples
have helped to define who I am
What is your biggest regret?
I regret that I never completed my education when I was young!
I wanted to be a school teacher.
I have always regreted that I never reached that goal. . .
I think life is full of regrets. .
As I age and get older, I see many things I wish I had done
or maybe done differently.
But you just do your best at the time
and you move on in life.
You can't live your life over. . .
and you can't erase time.
Just keep moving forward!
What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment?
My children.
I raised 4 children. I taught them about the
Savior Jesus Christ
I taught them to pray and to always have Him in their life.
I have loved my children with all my heart.
I have lived my life through them.
I don't regret that I always put them first in my life.
I never wanted a career or to be away from them
I wanted to be where they were.
I wanted to be home with them.
What is your advise to others especially your family?
Keep the Commandments of God
10 simple rules to live by. It isn't hard
and it makes life so much easier.
Pray always
Love who you are
Be Nice
I have had a lot of trials in my life. . . . But believe it or not it has been my trials that have made me stronger and made me the person I am. I wouldn't trade my life for anything or anyone. . . . .It is the life given to me and I will embrace it. . . . . .
I hope you have
enjoyed getting to know me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails