Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OK- I Have Had Enough

I know this is only for a short time, but I really want the use of both my hands! There are things I need to be doing. . . . . . I miss my painting projects and my handwork. I search the internet for more ideas and it just makes me anxious to get creating. I also miss blogging! I want to show you my "stuff" . I hope you will keep checking my blog because each day I start to figure out how I can do something.
I have this picture saved on my computer. I wanted to share it with you because it is such a beautiful shot of the Great Salt Lake. It is such a peaceful scene. Notice the little touch of red. Mother Nature knows how to decorate! Always add a touch of red, it is a statement color. It gives vibrance to any space.
Well, I will try to be patient, let the healing process take care of my hand.
Is't amazing how we are able to heal? I am so thankful for a healthy body. . . . .
and for God's power to heal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails