Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun To Be In Bloggerland

This past week has been a fun time for me
I stepped out of my "blog comfort zone"
and I posted on 2 other sites.
I posted a blog about my patio
and the furniture I have re-done
and the accessories I have found
to brighten up my little space
and make it a HAPPY PLACE
As you all know I love to craft
paint furniture, reporpose "stuff"
and shop for this "stuff" in
thrifty stores (DI)
and unusual places that are
out of the mainstream and out of the
ordinary. . . .
Well my experience showing my stuff on the other
web-sites was very positive. . . .
I had good feed back from other bloggers
who do the same things I do. . . .
I have had people visit my blog from San Diego to Washinton DC
and all points inbetween.
WOW! I was amazed.
My blog is now over 600 viewers!
Can you believe it?
I can't!
But. . . . . . . . .
it is my
Friends
and Family
that frequently view my
blog
that I love and appreciate. . . . .
You are the ones that
inspire me to blog about my life and to step out
of my Blog Comfort Zone.
Karie's Daley Life
is about my life. . . . . .
I don't want to turn my Daley Life
into just a craft blog
showing my stuff
SO
I am thinking of starting another blog
(ya, another blog, let me know if I am crazy)
It will just have my projects and things I do
and I will enter it in the "Linky Parties"
in Bloggerland. .
I will still show you guys pictures of my projects,
but I will also blog and show pictures of
my adorable family
my friends
and you will still read about my Daley Life
The ramblings of a crafty, loving, lonely soul
My other blog will be called
Karie's Chic Creations
(karieschiccreations.blogspot.com)
But keep coming here
This is where I will be
Blogging about my life and my journey
A long time ago I traded my
Vacations
A Career
Fancy cars and expensive clothes
Big expensive houses
and all the things the world thinks is important
For some very important "things"
My FAMILY
My RELIGION
Being a MOM
A GRANDMA
A WIFE
and
Being a FRIEND
I wanted a HOME
one that I could say
HOME SWEET HOME
I turly believe to
BLOOM
where you are
PLANTED

This is a peek of

MY HOME SWEET HOME

Remember my shelf I told you about? The one that fell off the wall?
Well this is what I did with it
and the surrounding space!
All the frames are from DI
I won't pay more than $1.50 for a frame
then I bring it home and
you guessed it. .
SPRAY PAINT!
Fabric and Scrap Paper is what I added.

(Martha Stewart)
This is where I got my inspiration.
I love Martha Stewart!

I still have a lot to show you and a lot to ramble about.
Hope you enjoy reading and viewing about
My Daley Life
(ya I spelled Daley correctly. . . you may not know but I am a DALEY)




2 comments:

Anngie said...

You are an excellent blogger...I am excited for your craft blog. I love what you did with that shelf and all pics around it, I have been wanting to do something like that for quite a while, but I am such a darn procrastinator...

Sandy said...

I had to come by and say Thank you for your visit to my blog.. I so love to jump around the internet and visit with others like you!
Your shelf with the frames is very nice.. I might have much to many around my house.. at least Mr. said that..haha
Let me go read more of your blog..
thanks again
Sandy
thewondersofdoing@blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails