Sunday, July 4, 2010

God Bless America

Words can not express how proud I am to be an American

I love this great country. . . . I am proud to say that my ancestors

were among the first to come to this land. They have helped shape

and for this great country. Proudly I can say that I am a

Daughter of The American Revolution. . . . I have an ancestor

Johan Nebeker who fought in the American Revolution!

My father was a World War II Veteran.

But I am more proud to say that my fore-fathers worked tirelessly to

provide for my families so that we could share in the American Dream.

And I have enjoyed the rewards of that dream. . .

May God Bless the United States of American and may we all proudly

proclaim we are worthy to be AMERICAN'S........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails