Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Little Bit of Advise and A New Project

Here is a little bit of advise I would like to give you. . .
BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU PRAY FOR
IT JUST MIGHT HAPPEN!
Prayers are always answered in the manner and time the Lord has set
sometimes we are just not quite ready
or
we question his timing
or
that which HE has sent.
I know I have you confused with what I am talking about
But,
believe me I am very confused right now.
Of course being confused isn't too uncommon for me
I think the older I get the more confused I become. . . .
How does that happen
we are suppose to be wiser and know the answers to things
when we are older. . . . . .
Maybe I am not quite old enough!
So
My heart is fluttering over a couple of things.
and I can't sleep at night.
It is 3:30 AM
What is wrong with me?
I am so excited I am going to see and hear
Paul McCartney
Tonight
In Salt Lake City.
I would have liked to have seen him while I was in my prime
and he was in his
But, I will take it NOW!
I am sure I will lots to say next time I blog
and I hope to have lots of pictures! So
to keep my mind off of other things going on in my life
and
to keep me busy
I have another project in the works.
Jen over at
Tatertots and Jello
does the most amazing things.
She is so talented it is unbelievable.
I go there all the time to get inspired.
She likes Quatrefoil
and so do I
I like the design and pattern of quatrefoil
and the historical significance of it.
It is on a lot of architecture.
Look closely and you will see it.
A lot of beautiful fabric has it also.
I just love it.
Don't you just love this platter Jen has done in quatrefoil?
I really like it.
But then I love anything I can hang on a wall.

I got this poor ugly lonely stool at DI
I am a sucker for anything poor and lonely,
so
of course I bought it.
I brought it home
I want it to look like Jen's stool. . . . . . . .
Do Ya Think
I, me, Karie
can make this ugly poor lonely stool
Look like this?

This is what Jen at Tatertots and Jello
did with her lonely old stool
I love this stool
not only do I love the quatrefoil
I love the colors.
Just my style
So this is my project for the next few days.
(well maybe more than a few days)

Check back with me and hopefully I will have
a cute quatrefoil stool of my own
Thanks Jen
Check out Tatertots and Jello
Visit tatertotsandjello.com

Also, in a few days I may tell you what is going on
with my answered prayer.
Or I may not!




1 comment:

Susan Carlson said...

Ok . . . I just have to know what is going on!! I'm calling you in the morning. And you need to explain to me how to make that awesome bench!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails