Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can I Just Say?

Can I just say,
I feel so out of my league
sometimes!
Really, I do.
Tonight I am feeling
Old, Tired, Out of Shape,
Fat
Like I don't belong. . Anywhere!
Really where am I suppose to be?
Huh,
I just keep asking myself that question.
If I am suppose to be here, where I am,
then why do I keep feeling like I don't belong here?
And there is something missing in my life.
I keep filling my life with things
that really don't matter
and really don't make me feel any better.
Oh, good grief you don't want to hear me complain and whine
so I will just go on with some of the
Things
I am doing right now.
(Just keeps me busy and my mind off of other things)
This week I showed my wall grouping on
the CSI blog site.
I don't take very good pictures!
It really is cuter than it is showing in the picture.
I gathered frames from the thrift store (DI)
spray painted them black.
(some I did aqua blue)
The shelf I already had and it was red,
So
I changed it to black (spray painted).
Used fabric and paper to fill in the frames
and left some of them blank.
I live in an apartment so I can't paint the walls.
(I hate white walls)
So I have to add other elements of color.
I am a color person!

Found this cute little table

on KSL Classified.

My daughter-in-law wanted a little table

so I thought this was perfect.

Today I spent the day sanding, priming

and painting this table for her.

It is so dang cute.

I will show a finished picture when it is done.

Well, I am off to bed for the night.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for me.

I am sure I will find where I belong.

Someday!

1 comment:

bamatamb said...

Karie, I'm sorry that you're feeling blue today! I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Hang in there--there are so many people who love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails