Monday, August 16, 2010

So Very Blessed

I don't know how it happened. . . .
But this boy grew up so fast!
Where has the time gone?
I am his Grandma
And I am so Blessed
He is a joy and delight
A gentle soul.
Yesterday
August 15, 2010
He was ordained an
Elder in the
Melchizedek Priesthood.
In preparation for him serving a mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Angels are smiling from on high. . . . .
And joined in the celebration
for this wonderful child.
Sunday was also my lesson in Young Women's
The lesson was on Obeying The Law of The Land
I made special hand-outs for the girls.
I love teaching the Laurel's
They are a special group of young women
embarking on new chapters of their lives.

It truly is a labor of Love
I am so happy to share my talents with these
Young Women.
I look forward to each new week with them
and what new ideas I can come up with
to strengthen their lives.
And enhance their time spent with me.
Now
It is
Monday
a new week with lots of things to do.
The list keeps getting long and longer
and I tell ya, I see
September
on the Horizone!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails