Wednesday, August 25, 2010

There Is So Much More

There is so much more going on!
I am very excited at the things that
have happened in the last day!
You know I have another blog?
And I reached 5196 views,
That is a lot of people viewing my blog!
(I am pretty excited and overwhelmed about it.)
Did you know I have another Blog?
Ya, I do.
It is called
Karie's Chic Creations
That is where I blog about the Arts and Crafts I do
The things I make
And
Things I transform from "old"
to "new" I blog about the stacks of fabric that I
make into beautiful accessories for
my Home.


I blog about the many trips I make to
Michael's Craft Store
and what I make from the things
I buy there.

I recently blogged about this
pillow I created. . ..
I traced the ampersand onto the fabric
colored it black with a Magic Marker
and sewed a pillow. . . .
It decorates my home!

I love crafting and all that comes with it. .
So
If it seems like I am neglecting my
Daley Blog
It is because I am over at

Blogging and Crafting away.
Why don't you come over
and see what I am doing.

(The Daley Blog will always be my 1st love)
Don't worry I will still
Blog here!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails