Monday, September 13, 2010

It Is Fall and I Love It!

I see the beauties of Fall
all around. .
I can even see Fall in
the color of the blue sky
I see it in the trees
The flowers
I fields of pumpkins
And all that is being harvested
I feel it in the air and I hear it!
Ya, I hear it.
At Football games!
My favorite sport of all
Bring it on
FootballAnd I love it!
It is my favorite time of year
I even see Fall in my home decor. . . .
I like to decorate for the Fall season
This is just a sampling of the things I have sitting
in little vignettes.


My door will WELCOME you as you
enter my
Fall colored home

Mmmmm! I love this time of year
I wish it could stay this way
But, I have to admit I do like the changing of
The Seasons




1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hi Karie, I'm making it a practice to check in with one of my followers every week. Isn't it great Fall is here. It was a bit of a brutal summer but I'm forgetting that quickly with cooler temps. I'm getting excited about completing projects before the holidays. Will check in again soon. Tricia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails