Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas

I Hope you Have a Very
Merry Christmas!
Surrounded by Those You Love
Family and Friends . . . .
I'd like to share with you my home
All decorated for the Holidays
This is just a few of the vignettes in my home. . .
The Snowmen and a very special decorations
My son made the decorations over 35 years ago
in a school art class. . .
I cherish it. . .
The poinsetta my son and daughter-in-law
gave me this year. . .
It would have been my 44th Wedding Anniversary
and they presented me with this lovely gift.

The Precious Decoration

From Many Years Ago. .

A Christmas Vignette

And Nativity Scence

I made the Nativity many years ago.

And last but never least
The Christmas Tree
Beautifully displayed with a
Christmas Vignette
Merry Christmas




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails