Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Days

Oh, how I love May
Isn't it a sweet month?
The earth is unfolding in it's
Beautiful green finery

And Flowers are blooming at
Mother Natures Throne 
My heart sings with joy for May
I have so many dreams and aspirations for the coming months.
As a child I remember the celebration of May
May Day. . .we danced and sang and braided the May Pole,
Do you remember the May Pole?
Next weekend we celebrate Mother's Day
I think it is appropriate that Mother's Day should come in May
With the renewing of the Springtime birth of the Earth
What better time to celebrate Motherhood.
The most tender of callings, the most cherished of life work
The crowing nobility of Womanhood is
Motherhood.
Beautiful, Beautiful May Days. . .God bless you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails