Monday, June 30, 2014

Decorating For The 4th of July

Hello,
I am happy you are here.  And I hope you enjoy my blog.
Today, I am going to show you my July decorations on my porch.
Well, I actually think it is called a "stoop".
Whatever the name, it is my tiny porch that I like to decorate.
I change it several times a year.
Right now it is decorated for July 4th.
Red, White and Blue with a little touch of yellow
And whatever other color I can come up with.
I love color!  Truly, I am a color gal. . .
The 4th of July is one of my favorite celebrations.
It is a laid back holiday, with no pressures to please everyone.
Of, course I take the reason for the celebrating very serious.
I am extremely proud to be an American.
My ancestors are very early settlers.
In fact, I have an 5th great-grandfather who fought in the
American Revolution!
Just how cool is that?  Well, I think it is very.
And of course I have my Father, and my Uncles who fought in
World War II
And my brother-in-law in Viet Nam
So, I have reason to celebrate this Great Nation.
With all it's faults and failing, it is the Greatest Nation on this Earth.
There is no where that compares to this country.
I will be celebrating with family.  
Parade, barb-a que. and fireworks.
All in celebration. . . with family and friends.
I am sure I will be back again this week.
I have so much to share with you.
Have a wonderful day.
Karie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails