Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Rain

Oh, it has been beautiful this morning.
We had a gentle Summer Rain last night and the 
Earth is so refreshed.
And I feel refreshed.
Amazing how that works. . I believe we are all 
 Connected to the earth and the heavens.
When my soul is in turmoil I know that I have not been
Spending enough time connecting to my natural surrounding.
Or I have not spent the time to look at the night sky or
The blue beauty over head.
We are all somehow connected to nature.
Mother Earth sustains our lives through her bounty of nutrients
So why should it be any different that she would give us
The substance of Spiritual nutrients?
I guess it takes a Summer Rain to bring me back to my "roots".
I am thankful for Summer Rain. . .

Karie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails