Thursday, May 20, 2010

STATE CHAMPIONS

Bayli my granddaughter
TOOELE HIGH STATE SOFTBALL CHAMPIONS
This is my granddaughter Bayli. She is a STATE CHAMPION!

She is on the Tooele High School Girl's Softball Team and tonight they won the Championship game against Spanish Fork High School. . . . I am so excited. The team is awesome and Bayli is awesome. My little Bayli game me a championship. The boys in the family couldn't do it, but my Bay did it. She is such a sweet girl. She is only a Sophomore, so she will be back! She is a darn good ball player and she is a tremondous vollyball player. Not to mention she is a dancer. And least I forget she is a 4.0 student. . . . What a gal. Bayli, I am so proud of you. This is so much fun!
The pitcher on the team is Maddie Snow. She is an awesome pitcher. She "was" my grandson Joel's girlfriend. They went to the Jr. Prom together last year. Now his girlfriend is Marisa "Bug" Mendenhall, she is the catcher on the team. Makes it kind of interesting, because Maddie and Marisa are good friends, and Joel broke up with Maddie to go with Marisa "Bug". Oh, the complications of young love! It cracks me up! I just tell my grandson's to stay away from the girls. They mess young men up! But I also tell my granddaughters to stay away from the boys because they mess us youngwomen. . . . Do they listen to their grandma? Are you kidding! NO!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails