Sunday, October 28, 2018

Every Good Witch Knows. . . .

Oh, yes every good witch knows. . . 
Stay with your first instinct!


I began my blog many years ago with the intent of keeping a
visual record of my decorating. . .Thus
Karie's Chic Creations was born.
I have talked about many things besides my
decorating. . .I have made friends along my way.


How could I even begin to think I could 
delete this precious blog of mine?
Ugh! What was I thinking?
So pardon the lapse in good judgment
please continue with my ever so unpredictable journey
blogging about my life!


I invite you into my home this Harvest Season.
I don't decorate for Halloween. . .I am past that stage 
in my life.. . and besides I don't like things that are
scary or creepy. . .I like cutesy! 
I call it Harvest. . .!  Or just plain 
October.


Oh, but I do like my cute little witch and her shoes.


I like her shoes, because as we all know
Every good witch knows 
it is all in the shoes!


Please do come back. . !








1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Karie,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!! I am so sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it!!I hope you will return to blogging and share your lovely apartment soon....Stay safe, healthy and happy!
Hugs,
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails